This week we welcome Ryan Keough of TattoosinFlight.com to the Airplane Geeks as he takes us through his new collection of aviation related tattoos. If you have an aviation related tattoo, Ryan is interested in showing it off. You can see his latest collection at tattoosinflight.com.
Max’s pick of the week is Takeoff Tube. You can view their outstanding aviation video collection at http://www.takeofftube.com
Once again, this week’s intro music courtesy of Bruno Misonne. Check out his site at http://www.brunomisonne.com. Our ending music is by Brother Love. You can learn more about brother love through his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com.
This weeks News:
- Airlines weigh more jobs cuts, fees to offset fuel
- United flight canceled after upset pilot refuses to fly
- Continental to exit 15 cities, industry struggles with record-high fuel prices
- Democrats Vow to Block Airport-Slot Sale
- GAO Finds Faults in Tanker Replacement Award
If you have any questions or comments, please send us emails at email@example.com.
You can also leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252. Leave a message and we’ll get you on the podcast.