We had quite a difficult go of the AirplaneGeeks podcast for episode 4. From failed hard drives, to guest cancellations, we did what we could to pull together an industry podcast for you. Unfortunately, there are some serious sound quality problems that we’ve tried desperately to rectify. So, if you make it to Episode 5, we consider you a true fan!
This week, Max and Court focus on news.
- United to Eliminate 950 Pilot Jobs
- American Airlines Details Flight Cutbacks
- Denver wins big in Southwest Airlines’ schedule changes
- EU strikes deal to cap airline emissions
- Abandoned change adds up for TSA
- Mother and Autistic Child Kicked Off Airplane Flight
- High Flyers and Soaring Inequality
Max’s pick of the week can be found at http://www.techinflight.com. Please visit their site and tell them The Airplane Geeks sent you.
The winner from last week’s trivia is Leslie from Michigan. Don’t miss this week’s trivia question.
You can also leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252. Leave a message and we’ll get you on the podcast.