Podcast: Play in new window | Download (52.6MB)
This week Max and Court welcome Mark Rob from Commavia, and the Jetwhine blog. OSH begins this week, and we spend some time talking with Rob about the upcoming events at EAA Air Venture 2008.
First up, an obituary for EAA Director Emeritus Bob Gyllenswan
News for this week:
- Passengers suing to block Delta-Northwest deal get trial date
- UPDATE:Boeing Takes Controlling Stake In Parts JV With AVIC I
- US lawmaker: Bring back air – safety survey
- Boeing Joins Lockheed Martin On Blackswift
- Plane makes emergency landing at Manila
We also go through listener emails and voice mails as we hear from former guests Dan Webb and Ryan Keough.
he intro music is once again produced by Bruno Misonne. Check out Bruno’s aviation music at http://www.brunomisonne.com.
If you have a question or a comment for the Airplane Geeks, you can send it to email@example.com.
You can also leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252. If you have a question you’d like mentioned on the podcast, this is the best way to go about it.