This week, Max and Court welcome back Dan Webb from the his Blog About Those Things in the Sky. The news dominated the week:
- FAA, Congress revisit Eclipse 500 certification
- Boeing may bail on tanker competition
- American launches inflight Web services
- TSA Snafu Grounds Nine Planes at O’Hare Field
- United Tests Food Choices in Business and Economy
And don’t miss this week’s main topic as Max, Court, and Dan discuss their top five picks for history’s least successful airliners.
The intro music is once again produced by Bruno Misonne. Check out Bruno’s aviation music at http://www.brunomisonne.com. Brother Love is responsible for the closing music, and you can visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com.
If you have a question or a comment for the Airplane Geeks, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252. If you have a question you’d like mentioned on the podcast, this is the best way to go about it.