- Airbus to extend A380 to accommodate 1,000 passengers
- FAA delays first slot auction for Newark
- FAA outage reveals odd computing practices
- Rocket Racing League Conducts Successful Inaugural Test Flights of Armadillo Aerospace Powered Rocket Racer
- Passengers stranded after Zoom planes grounded
- Delta Pulls Comair Flights Out Of Concourse C
- American Airlines employees eye British Air alliance warily
- Boeing Union Reviewing Final Offer `Line by Line’
The intro music is once again produced by Bruno Misonne. Check out Bruno’s aviation music at http://www.brunomisonne.com. Brother Love is responsible for the closing music, and you can visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com.
If you have a question or a comment for the Airplane Geeks, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252. If you have a question you’d like mentioned on the podcast, this is the best way to go about it.