This week, Max and Court welcome Lynn Gardner to the Airplane Geeks Podcast. Lynn is a Citation X pilot as well as a consultant for corporate and sport aviation. Since we missed last week due to the power outage, we decided to throw in a little extra news:
- Tanker bids could take 4 more years
- DayJet Parks VLJ Fleet For ‘Economic Reasons’
- Madrid crash plane failed to deploy wing flaps, investigators find
- U.S. airlines may post record profits next year, analyst says
- Hopes of rescue bid for Alitalia look slim
Max also brings his pick of the week, Airchive.net.
Brother Love is responsible for this episode’s opening and closing music, and you can visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com.
If you have a question or a comment for the Airplane Geeks, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252. If you have a question you’d like mentioned on the podcast, this is the best way to go about it.