Ben from the One Mile at a Time blog joins Dan, Max and Rob to talk aviation news and how to fly a lot of miles on the cheap.
- Boeing delays 787 first flight again, cites excessive stress in ‘upperwing join area’
- In Blow to Boeing, Qantas Drops Order
- Boeing Delay Upends Plans of Leasing Firms
- Clear service for fliers abruptly shuts down
- FAA panel to develop rules on pilot fatigue by September
- Terrified tourists boycott Thomas Cook flight home after being told to sit at back ‘to help balance the jet’
- Ryanair chief Michael O’Leary wants passengers to carry all their bags to the plane
- Second Domestic Airfare Hike of the Year Initiated
- Airlines Reaffirm Environmental Commitment
- ATA Voices Concerns to Speaker Pelosi Regarding Cap and Trade Legislation
- Airlines jacking up summer airfares
- Computer Failures Are Probed in Jet Crash
We also have our report from the Airplane Geeks Australia Desk, an additional airline news report from Stephen, and a This Week in Aviation segment.
Dan’s aviation website pick of the week is Widgetheads.net, a Delta Air Lines fan site.
Don’t forget to send us your ideas for Airplane Geeks T-Shirts!
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love. You can visit his site at brotherloverocks.com.