- Inquiry Finds French Flight Struck Ocean Intact
- What if airplanes could transmit info from flight data recorder?
- France claims crashed A310 failed 2007 inspection; teenaged passenger survives
- Alterative fuels specifications pass first certifying hurdle
- Boeing Shopping In South Carolina?
- ANA adds five 787s to order, to issue nearly $2 billion in new stock
- Justice Department opposes antitrust immunity for Continental to join United Airlines team
We also have a report from the boys down under at the Airplane Geeks Australia Desk, a This Week in Aviation segment, a bit by Courtney (remember him?), and listener mail.
Dan selected Flightlevel350.com as this week’s aviation website pick of the week, a great source for aviation videos.
Don’t forget to send us your ideas for Airplane Geeks T-Shirts!
Follow the Airplane Geeks on Twitter as @AirplaneGeeks, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love. You can visit his site at brotherloverocks.com.