Kate Sedlmayr, president of KES Consulting, joins Max, Dan, and Rob to discuss the week’s aviation news and talk about airlines and airports.
- Air France rolls out ‘high-density’ A380
- As Obesity Grows, FAA Sticks to 170 Pounds
- Canadian guitarist’s anti-airline hit takes off (Also visit Dave Carroll’s website.)
- Traffic drop doesn’t worry Atlanta airport boss
- Air Hubs Pay to Keep Their Spokes
- The results of Travel + Leisure’s best domestic airline survey are in — do you agree?
- DLR motor glider Antares takes off in Hamburg – powered by a fuel cell
We also have a report from the boys down under at the Airplane Geeks Australia Desk, a This Week in Aviation segment, and listener mail.
Dan selected Airlinemeals.net as this week’s aviation website pick of the week.
Don’t forget to send us your ideas for Airplane Geeks T-Shirts! Also, we’re collecting good United stories so send them in by email, voice mail, or mp3.
Follow the Airplane Geeks on Twitter as @AirplaneGeeks, send us email at email@example.com, or leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love. You can visit his site at brotherloverocks.com.