Photo Courtesy Flightblogger
The usual cast is joined this episode by Tom, author of The Airline Blog, Max Trescott, an author, CFI, and the man behind the Max Trescott on General Aviation blog, and Steve Visscher, one half of the Airplane Geeks Australia Desk and also co-host, along with Grant McHerron, of the new Plane Crazy Down Under podcast.
- Sydney-Los Angeles game of chicken continues
- Albuquerque Mayor: Offer made for Eclipse assets
- Airport tests scanners detecting more than threats
- No Apologies From the Boss of a No-Frills Airline
- Southwest Jumps Into Bidding for Frontier Airlines
Rob and Max Trescott talk about their experiences at the 2009 AirVenture Fly-in at Oshkosh. We also have a report from the Airplane Geeks Australia Desk, a This Week in Aviation segment, listener mail, and more.
Don’t forget to send us your ideas for Airplane Geeks T-Shirts!
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.