Dan Webb takes time off, Steve Visscher drops in, and David Vanderhoof spends the entire episode with Rob and Max as they talk aviation news and history. Steve and Grant provide another report from the Airplane Geeks Australia Desk, and the week’s listener mail includes a great recording of “The Top 10 Ways to Tell Your Father is an Airplane Geek.”
- Revised LASP proposal in the works
- GA General Manager: TSA Tries, Tries Again
- Business & General Aviation: Letters Can’t do it all
- Boeing vs. Northrop Grumman: Round 2 of Air Force tanker fight to kick off
- Report walks airlines through the world of social media
- New Rules Needed to Attract Better Pilots, Aviation Experts Tell Congress
From David’s This Week in Aviation:
- Garros after his flight
- N2Y-1 Biplane
- Pitcairn PCA-2
- Video of Miss Champion, a restored Pitcairn PCA-2 Autogyro at the EAA museum.
- David’s favorite T-Shirt
and David’s new blog, What Just Flew By!
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.