Brett Snyder, The Cranky Flier himself, joins as this Episode’s guest to talk about his new venture, Cranky Concierge. This service provides a real, live airplane dork (his term!) who is available to support you when traveling by air. You can ask yourself why the airlines don’t provide this kind of service for their customers, but you can probably answer your own question!
- Eclipse Aerospace Begins Mods on E-500s
- Ryanair Selling Smokeless Cigarettes
- Cheaper business airfares still a tough sell in today’s economy
- Ads On a Plane: (Maybe) Free Wi-Fi Coming to Airlines
- Airline trade group wants easier union decertification if approving unions gets easier
- U.S. House Passes Travel Promotion Act
- Airlines Third-Quarter Earnings Forecasts
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us voice mail at (361) GEEKS01 [thats (361) 433-5701].
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.