This week’s guest is MayCay Beeler, a pilot, flight instructor, and TV journalist. MayCay joins Rob, Max, and David to talk about aviation news from the week, her flying experiences, and her recent article in AOPA Online, Crazy for Canada, Flying the Governor General’s Cup International Air Rally.
- Standing-Room-Only Seats: The Photos
- China’s Spring Airlines LCC conference presentation (PDF)
- Chicago CEO needs to wash her mouth out with soap
- China and Russia take on Airbus and Boeing in the single-aisle market
- Aviation Expert: Flight Automation Leads To Boredom
- Follow Friday: Tweets about planes, errant pilots
- Northrop May Sue Over Tanker Price Release
David has another This Week in Aviation while Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron have their Australia Desk report. We also have some listener voice and e-mail.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us voice mail at (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.