This week’s guest is Heather Poole, a flight attendant for a major U.S. airline who authors the blog Another Flight Attendant Writing. She also writes the Galley Gossip column on Gadling and is working on a book of essays. Find her on Twitter as @Heather_Poole. Besides talking about some of the week’s aviation news, we also learn about laviators!
- American’s flight attendants to hold mock strike
- 1,000 Pieces of Luggage Stolen at Phoenix Airport
- Phoenix airport luggage thefts: 10 tips to protect your bag and belongings
- Policy Discount Offered for General Aviation Aircraft with Seatbelt Airbags
- Shotgun shell incident, traffic crash cause headaches for president of Sanford airport
David Vanderhoof has another This Week in Aviation, and Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast have their Australia Desk report. We also have some mail.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at email@example.com, or leave us voice mail at (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.