Our guest this episode is Joshua Abramson, he’s the Airport Manager at Winchester Municipal Airport, and also an aviation advisor for the Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) which carries out applied research on problems that are shared by airport operating agencies. We talk with Josh about issues of concern to regional airports. His website is Airport Solution, which is home of the Airport Executive blog.
- Airbus, Boeing wooing United Airlines for plane order
- Virgin America Sees Ownership Shift Over 10% With New Investors
- American Airlines ups the ante in battle with Delta over JAL
- Seeking FAA funds, airport hopes sale fares lure fliers
- Metro Airport Explores Wind Power
- American’s flight attendants stage mock strike
We also have Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast with their Australia Desk report. The guys sent along a second bonus clip that we found very funny and think you’ll enjoy. We also have some listener mail.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at email@example.com, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.