- United Airlines To Seek More New Aircraft In ’10
- United to consider Bombardier Cseries
- United Applauds Open Skies Accord with Japan
- Airlines Disagree Over Business Travel Recovery
- More Flap About NWA 188
- Asking For Orange Juice On American Airlines May Violate Federal Law
- TSA Deals With Their Security Blooper By Treating Americans Like Morons
- SpaceShipTwo Christened – VSS Enterprise
David Vanderhoof has another This Week in Aviation, Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast have their Australia Desk report, and Dan sneaks in at the end.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.