In this very special episode, we learn the source for the noises Rob makes on the podcast, Grant McHerron and Steve Visscher from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast come on for their Australia Desk Report and we don’t tell Rob it’s them live, and David Vanderhoof treats us to a little holiday cheer Airplane Geeks style. Dan rounds out a full cast and adds his own special charm.
- Business aviation group pulls ads from USA Today
- The future of US regional airlines: big changes imminent
- China picks CFM to power future aircraft -Les Echos
- Test Pilots Discuss Historic First Flight of Boeing’s 787
- Airlines announce deal to buy greener jet fuel
- BA Christmas strike blocked by high court
- You say “drone,” I say “remotely piloted”
- Reporter’s Notebook: NORAD to track Santa
- NORAD Tracks Santa
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.