Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast join Max, Rob, and Dan to talk about the weeks aviation news.
- France Concorde crash trial begins outside Paris
- No user fees in Obama budget
- TSA Scraps Plan To Toughen Private Air Travel Rules
- Pilot License Certification Requirements Under Review By The FAA
- Sukhoi flies new PAK FA fighter & T-50: A Preliminary Analysis
- Singapore Airshow News
- Airbus aiming for A320 re-engining decision by Farnborough air show
- Republic Airways winding down Lynx Aviation, regional carrier it bought with Frontier
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.