Guest Mary Kirby (aka, RunwayGirl) from Flight Global joins in a discussion of the week’s aviation news, the airline seat debacle, and inflight entertainment and connectivity. Mary is a recognized authority on these topics and brings insight you won’t find elsewhere.
- JAL Picks American, but Delta’s Hardly a Loser in This Tussle
- U.S. grants oneworld airline alliance antitrust immunity
- Michael O’Leary challenges Stelios to a “Chariots of Fire” race around Trafalgar Square
- Director Kevin Smith doesn’t like getting kicked off Southwest Airlines flight
- Take a Peek Inside the 747-8 Test Plane
- Airport body scans defy Islamic law
- U.S. ‘Star Wars’ laser plane successfully shoots down ballistic missile for first time
David Vanderhoof has another This Week in Aviation, and Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast have their Australia Desk report.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at email@example.com, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.