Phil Derner, Jr., the founder of NYCAviation joins Max, Rob, and David as they discuss the week’s aviation news and talk about the sport of airplane spotting. NYCAviation provides airline news and resources for aviation enthusiasts, as well as spotting guides and other great information. (That’s Phil above, with the camera.)
- Texas Plane Crash: Wife of Joe Stack Calls Attack ‘Unimaginable Tragedy’
- Smelly Passenger Kicked Off Plane
- Newark, LaGuardia Rated Worst in Air Passenger Survey
- 2010 North America Airport Satisfaction Study
- USAF Chief: F-35 Could Breach Nunn-McCurdy Limits
- American Airlines, FAA faulted for safety lapses
David Vanderhoof has his This Week in Aviation segment, and Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast have their Australia Desk report.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.