Amy Laboda joins as the guest for this episode. Amy is an aviation writer, Editor in Chief for Aviation for Women, the official publication of Women in Aviation International, and she’s an instrument-rated commercial pilot, and an instructor. Amy lives and breathes aviation and we chat with her on a range of topics.
- EU Warns On Protectionism As Northrop/EADS Drop USAF Bid
- Female WWII aviators honored with gold medal
- Airlines More Likely to Cancel Flights to Avoid Fines
- Unified brand name for Republic, Frontier and Midwest airlines set for April
- FAA Renames GA Magazine, Readies Stand Down
Also, David Vanderhoof has his This Week in Aviation segment, and Courtney returns with a wild Wisky Tango Foxtrot.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.