Doug Morris, an A320 captain for Air Canada, joins as this week’s guest to talk aviation. Doug is also a certified meteorologist and he writes aviation and weather articles for enRoute magazine other publications. He also blogs at From the Flight Deck and is author of the book From the Flight Deck: Plane Talk and Sky Science.
- Transport Canada shakes up aviation safety
- Glass cockpits: fewer accidents, more fatal
- Airline-Fee Disclosure May Be Added to Senate Bill
- Virgin America passenger recounts hours spent on tarmac
- Passengers Tweet, Facebook Nightmare 16-Hour Trip From LA To NYC
- Virgin America’s Long Ground Delay Was Handled Well, Despite What You May Read
- Sun Country Announces New Summer Service To London
- Russian Company Set to Send in Bid for Air Force Tanker Program
- EADS considers re-entering KC-X bidding as prime contractor
David Vanderhoof has his This Week in Aviation segment, and we have the Airplane Geeks Australia Desk report, still without Steve Visscher who remains under the weather. But Grant McHerron comes through, with a little help from a suprise contributor to the Report.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
Air Canada A320 photo courtesy NYCAviation.com.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.