In this episode, Rob, Max, and David discuss aviation news, with a focus on odd stories. Then Dan brings in Tom from The Airline Blog to talk about some additional stories. David has six interviews from the 2010 Joint Service Open House, as well as his usual This Week in Aviation segment. Finally, Steve and Grant have this week’s Australia Desk report.
- The Future of Airliners?
- Boeing apologizes for curt rejection letter sent to young boy
- SkyWest Airlines Flight Diverted after Alien Claim
- A viewing deck built right into your private jet
- New Lufthansa Bathrooms Made for Banging?
- Get Angry and TSA May Tag You
- More pilots needed, AOPA president tells Aero Club
- “Continited” Announces First 787 Route
- The end of Virgin Atlantic’s ‘splendid isolation’?
- Report: Air France-KLM to restart talks for big plane order
- Ryanair Announces 42nd Base at Barcelona El Prat
Australia Desk Report music is Journey of the Sorcerer by The Eagles, used in the British TV version of the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Post photo courtesy listener Seb Spencer.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.