Bruce Landsberg, President of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association Air Safety Foundation (http://www.asf.org/),
a nonprofit pilot education and safety organization, joins as this week’s guest. We talk about the week’s aviation news and discuss the resources offered by ASF for new pilots, experienced pilots, and prospective pilots.
The week’s aviation news:
- NTSB addresses volunteer pilot decision making
- 400 Park Geese Die, for Human Fliers’ Sake
- Airline Challenge to Congestion Pricing Is Rejected
- In a First, Full-Sized Robo-Copter Flies With No Human Help
- Boeing’s Concorde successor
- NBTA Calls for Fair Display of Airline Fees
- Ramblings on Meddling and the “Public Good”
- The Bradford Camps, the North Maine Woods sporting camp owned by Igor and Karen Sikorsky III.
- Stitcher, where you can stream the Airplane Geeks podcast (and others) right to your mobile device.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.