Max, David, and Rob talk about the recently concluded Farnborough International Airshow 2010, and Dan sends in some information about quarterly airline earnings reports. We have David’s This Week in Aviation, the Australia Desk Report, and listener mail.
The week’s aviation news:
- Steven Udvar-Hazy: Farnborough’s biggest dealer?
- Superjet seals second $900 million plan order
- Farnborough Airshow 2010: Emirates orders 30 Boeing 777 planes for $9.1bn
- Farnborough Air Show: A400M flies high as confidence takes off for Pentagon order
- Virgin America MOU for up to 60 A320s
- Kestrel single-engine turboprop to be produced in Maine
- Seb’s photos from the 2010 Royal International Air Tatoo (http://www.flickr.com/photos/spen258/).
- The Visual Flight Rules blog by Huss (http://husstechlabs.com/), with comments, analysis and views on the aviation industry.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.