Guest Stephen Trimble, author of The DEW Line on FlightGlobal joins in as we talk AirVenture Oshkosh 2010 and also military aviation. A sleep-deprived Dan brings us a bit of airline news to round out the GA, military, and commercial aviation conversation.
That’s Rob Mark and Dan Webb at Oshkosh in the photo, by the way.
The week’s aviation news:
- Weather moves AirVenture campers off grounds
- Car That Flies at EAA AirVenture
- VIDEO: C-47s Celebrate 75th Anniversary at AirVenture
- The Sikorsky Firefly – A 100% Electric Helicopter
- At EAA, Homeland Security Secretary Makes Security Announcement
- DC-3s Fly Over AirVenture
- Klapmeier Confident of Kestrel Capitalization
- Cessna introduces iFlite on iPad basis for all single-engine aircraft
- Yuneec International
- Seb’s Farnborough 2010 photos
- Tim and Grace’s Farnborough photos
- Dave’s American Kestrel Wikipedia link
This episode is dedicated to Mike’s mom.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.