Podcast: Play in new window | Download (47.7MB)
Guest Gavin Werbeloff is a long time aviation enthusiast who tweets as travel_buddha. He’s active on the online aero community, initially through fleetbuzz and then flyertalk, and he’s written a few pieces for travelcrisis.com.
The week’s aviation news:
- Only Two Bids for KC-X — US Aerospace/Antonov is OUT
- Report: Skywest might be interested in Comair
- Regional airlines SkyWest, ExpressJet agree to join
- July traffic rose 3.4 pct at Southwest Airlines
- Airbus A350 gets Asian boost as Cathay endorses jet
- Zimbabwe officials spark ‘unnecessary panic’ over London to Harare plane ‘accident drill’
- School Launches Aging Aircraft Maintenance Site
- Aging Aircraft Education & Training
- The World Airport Data app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. (Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later)
- Addison Schonland’s IAGblog Podcasts
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter and on Facebook, send us email at email@example.com, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.
Pingback: Episode 109: Defence against Jetwhine | The Australia Desk