Guest Ashley Moore is Founder and President of The Aviation PR Group, which helps aviation businesses find their niche audience through marketing, public relations and communications. She’s an Embry-Riddle graduate, was associate editor for Professional Pilot Magazine, and she worked for NATA representing the interests of GA airports, FBOs and other aviation businesses.
We also have a special appearance by our new listener Harriat. We touch on just a few of her many aviation adventures.
The week’s aviation news:
- JetBlue memo questions flight attendant’s motive
- Southwest May Add Bigger 737 Jet for Busiest Routes
- Delta airline unveils option for customers to book flights on Facebook
- 5 social media lessons for Air Canada
- Russia, NORAD complete joint air defense drills
- GCI executive recalls plane crash that killed Ted Stevens
- Will pilotless aircraft be safer in flight?
- Speculation over delay of Air Force tanker contracts heats up – An interview with Richard Aboulafia
To listen to Podapalooza 2010 from EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, view event photos, and see all the aviation podcasts represented, visit these sites:
Winners of the World Airport Data iPhone app giveaway:
- Kevin Heistermann
- Ben Stephens
- Stuart Stevenson
Listeners Harriet and Micah taken before their second helicopter flight out in Alberta in 2009:
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.