Mary Kirby, the “Runway Girl” returns as our guest to talk about airlines using social media to generate revenue, the future for inflight connectivity, Aircell’s business aviation strategy, and more. Mary blogs on FlightGlobal as RunwayGirl, follow her on Twitter, and be sure to visit RunwayGirlMaryKirby’s Channel on YouTube.
The week’s aviation news:
- Air Canada forges deal with United
- U.S., Japanese Airlines Win Approval for Alliance
- Southwest Wants Into Washington National
- Commercial rocketplane takes first gliding flight test
- Israel to pay $2.7B for F-35I jets
- MySkyStatus by Lufthansa
- The official Frontier Airlines customer service assist Twitter account, FrontierCare
- Aircell for BizAv on Twitter
- Dragons of Thin Air: The Less Concise Fear of Flying Course
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.