Guest Rafael Marquez blogs at I Love Planes and tweets as @rafaelmarquez. Rafael and Gavin Werbeloff discuss the weeks aviation news with Max, Rob, David, and Dan. We also have Dan’s interview with David Cush, the CEO of Virgin America, David’s This Week in Aviation, and the Australia Desk report by Steve and Grant from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast. Gavin reports on the recent San Francisco Fleet Week Air Show. (His photo above.)
The week’s aviation news:
- Planes Don’t Kill People — Plane Exhaust Does
- UAE-Canada trade war escalates
- Report urging use of drones raises questions about fighter jet deal
- Deal with pilots would let Southwest fly bigger 737s, making long routes viable
- NATCA- FAA Collaboration Results in Positive Changes to National Airspace System
- Gavin’s San Francisco Fleet Week Air Show photos
- Will Fly For Food
- Hey! with Dane Golden
- San Francisco Fleet Week Air Show Photos by Gavin Werbeloff
- AirShowFan.com Bernardo Malfitano’s aviation photography site.
- Commemorative Air Force
- Seat Guru
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.