Molly McMillin, the Senior Aerospace/Aviation reporter for the Wichita Eagle, joins as guest. Molly blogs at Air Capital Insider and tweets as @mmcmillin. We talk about the week’s aviation news, and discuss the recent NBAA Convention, which Molly attended.
The week’s aviation news:
- JetBlue posts ‘remarkable’ $59 million third-quarter profit
- U.S. airlines to tamp capacity growth in 2011
- Aviation Leadership: Change the World
- Imagining a Day When Airliners Are Flown Solo
- NBAA Convention And Industry Trend$
- Supersonic business jet technology from Aerion tested at speeds of Mach 2.0
- HondaJet prepares for test flights
- NBAA – Eclipse gets boost from Sikorsky investment
- Hawker Beechcraft gives out 350 layoff notices in Wichita, gives timeline for Machinists layoffs
- Uncut: Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary
- 25 Of The World’s Scariest Airport Runways
- NBAA10 Aviation Social Media Panel
- David’s Hitchhiker’s Guide to Military Aviation
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.