Guest Jon Norris is a board member of the Airline Passenger Experience Association and chairman of the APEX Technology Committee. APEX is a non-profit association of businesses and professionals that create, deliver, and manage the airline passenger experience. He’s also the Vice President of the Cabin Design Office at Airbus. Find APEX on Twitter as @theAPEXassoc and Jon as @nonnyjorris.
We cover aviation news from the past week, and we also have David’s This Week in Aviation history segment, the Australia Desk report by Steve and Grant from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast, and Pieter Johnson’s latest Across the Pond segment.
The week’s aviation news:
- ‘Airbus and Qantas Are Victims’ of A380 Engine Problem
- Election 2010: Airlines Lose Key Merger Opponent in the House with Oberstar Defeat
- Own the Sky
- American Airlines may stop offering tickets through Orbitz
- Boeing Tells Carriers About More 787 Delays
- Delta flight attendants reject union representation
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.