We have the aviation news from the past week and David’s This Week in Aviation history segment. Steve and Grant update us on the Qantas A380 in their Australia Desk Report, and Pieter Johnson talkes with an airline pilot and past AGP guest Karlene Pettit about flying in Europe in his Across the Pond segment.
The week’s aviation news:
- Airbus A320 Offers New Engines to Boost Bestseller
- NPR: Brazilian Planes Soar Over U.S. Skies
- Chris Around The World blog: TSA Airport Security: Is it time for a Trusted Traveler biometric program?
- What does future hold for airport security?
- Aviation Week: Lufthansa Restarts Inflight Internet
- Delta adding wi-fi to regional jet
- JSF Alternate Engine Faces Crunch Time
- UK’s Daily Mail: The sky HAS a limit! Delta Airlines overwhelmed by 100,000 people applying for just 1,000 flight attendant jobs
- AvWeek’s Things With Wings blog: Twitter prompts KLM to lay on ad-hoc service
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.