Jillian Gustafson, Board member of the National Air Disaster Alliance/Foundation joins the geeks as this episode’s guest. Members of the organization include air crash survivors, family members, aviation professionals and those who support the founding goals – Safety, Security, Survivability, and Support for Victims’ Families. Jillian tweets as @planesafeorg, and also blogs for the group.
We also have the aviation news from the past week, Steve and Grant’s Australia Desk Report, and Pieter Johnson with his Across the Pond segment.
The week’s aviation news:
- Southwest orders bigger jets; Are Hawaii, Caribbean next?
- Delta Boosts First-Class Seats 13% for Business Fliers
- Aviation committee looks into navigation, babies on laps
- DOT Applauds Future of Aviation Advisory Committee (FAAC) Recommendations
- FAA routinely misses airline inspection deadlines
- Best Careers 2011: Commercial Pilot
- Dreamliner’s woes pile up
Happy holidays to all our listeners!
Post photo courtesy Kids Fly Safe.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.