Kelli Jones is this week’s guest. She’s an aviation consultant, cabin safety expert, mediator, traveler, philanthropist, and a blogger at Traveling Smart. Previously, Kelli worked for a major US airline where she was a cabin equipment engineer and accident investigator, and she now works as a consultant for the FAA, the NTSB, airlines, and other aviation organizations through White Consulting & Mediation. Find Kelli on Twitter at @TravelingSmart.
We have aviation news from the past week, The Australia Desk Report by Steve and Grant from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast, and Pieter Johnson speaks with Karlene Pettit in his Across the Pond segment.
The week’s aviation news:
- Imagining more new airline fees
- Travel Is Going Social, Will Business Aviation Follow?
- Air Force Tanker Mistake Won’t Slow Contest, Morrell Says
- McNerney: Boeing 787 Certification Will Include Etops
- Fireside Partners – Emergency response planning.
- Dreamland Resort – David’s favorite Area 51 website.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.