Guest Chad Trautvetter is the online news editor for Aviation International News (AIN) and also the editor of AINalerts, AIN’s twice a week electronic publication. Chad really knows General and Business Aviation, and just returned from the Sun n’ Fun International Fly-In & Expo at Lakeland, Florida. Follow AIN on Twitter at @AINonline and Chad at @AIN_SkyWriter.
David brings teaches us some aviation history, and Steve and Grant from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast present their Australia Desk Report.
The week’s aviation news:
- Sun ‘n Fun picks up, carries on
- Cirrus Dismisses ‘Counter Offer’ Speculation
- Southwest In-Flight Fuselage Rupture
- Gulfstream G650 crashes in New Mexico, leaving four people dead
- Business-jet owners win U.S. House vote to keep flight secrecy
- New study: Tarmac rule fuels flight cancellations
Follow our Twitter lists for some seriously great content by some of the best folks in aviation:
- http://twitter.com/airplanegeeks/hosts for podcast hosts and contributors.
- http://twitter.com/airplanegeeks/guests for guests on the Airplane Geeks podcast who tweet.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.