Our guest this episode is Stephanie Gehman, the Manager of Marketing and Customer Service at Harrisburg International Airport (MDT). We talk about current airport issues and how this one competes with larger airports in the region. Follow them on Twitter at @HIAairport.
Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast have another great Australia Desk Report.
In his Across the Pond segment Pieter Johnson talks with Tim Robinson, Editor of the Royal Aeronautical Society’s magazine Aerospace International about the effects of the UK Strategic Defence Review, where draconian cuts have been made to the Defence budget. Follow Tim on Twitter at @RAeSTimR, and Pieter at @Nascothornet.
The week’s aviation news:
- Boeing admission partly absolves Southwest
- Again, Air Controller Sleeps On Job
- Seven-year-old boy buys fighter jet on eBay
- The ultimate garden ‘hit’ – a restored Harrier jet
- Amsterdam launches high-tech baggage handling system
- Gulfstream Jet Crashed Testing Engine Failure, Agency Says
- The The Crew Lounge Podcast
- Child Aviation Restraint System
- Decision Height
- Ryan’s Travels & Photos
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.