A Fairey Swordfish of the Royal Navy Historic Flight, similar to the one flown by Anthony Johnson. Photo courtesy Paul Fiddian – Global Aviation Resource.
This is another Bits and Pieces episode. Sometimes when we can’t record at our usual Sunday evening time, each of us contributes a segment which all get assembled into the show. This time we have:
- Dan and Benet Wilson
- Pieter Johnson with Anthony ‘Jonny’ Johnson
- The Australia Desk from Plane Crazy Down Under
- David Vanderhoof interviews from AirPower over Hampton Roads
- Ian Kershaw audio comments
Be sure to attend the Become a Pilot Family Day and Fly-In June 18, 2011, 10 a.m. – 3p.m., at the National Air and Space Museum’s Udvar-Hazy Center next to Dulles International Airport. Max, Rob, Dan, and David are joining Milford and Charlie from FlightTime Radio, along with some other aviation podcasters as they broadcast their show live.
- European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition
- AirPower over Hampton Roads
- Misty Blues All Woman Skydiving Team
- Greg Poe Air Shows
- Langley Research Center
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.