Airship Ventures photo by Randy Hobbs
Both John and Martha King from King Schools join us as guests this episode. These two have flown almost everything that flys. They also provide video and computer-based training to countless pilots.
The week’s aviation news:
- Wife takes over plane when pilot-husband can’t fly
- Millville air show to skip acts such as Blue Angels in the future
- British and French Attack Helicopters Conduct First Attacks in Libya
- Pilots Union Seeks Vote at JetBlue
- Braathens Leasing orders 10 CSeries twinjets for Sweden’s Malmo
In the Australia Desk from Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron, they propose to produce a themed report for AusDesk episode 100. Listeners can submit theme ideas to email@example.com. Be sure to listen to the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast, and follow the show on Twitter at @pcdu. Steve’s at @stevevisscher and Grant at @falcon124.
- Airship Ventures
- Redbird Flight Simulations, Inc.
- The NTSB’s Most Wanted Transportation Safety Improvements
- NTSB Faults Pilot, But Unclear About Final Moments Of Stevens Crash
- Richard Heene’s Flying Saucer up for Auction for
Be sure to see Max, Rob, Dan, and David at the Become a Pilot Family Day and Fly-In June 18, 2011, 10 a.m. – 3p.m., at the National Air and Space Museum’s Udvar-Hazy Center next to Dulles International Airport. The Geeks will be joining Milford and Charlie from FlightTime Radio, along with some other aviation podcasters as they broadcast their show live.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.