Podcast: Play in new window | Download (54.4MB)
Dave Shallbetter from Sun ‘N Fun Radio talks to the Geeks about the annual “spring celebration of flight” in Florida. They stream great aviation content year-round at LiveATC.net. You can follow Dave on Twitter as @snfRadioDave.
The week’s aviation news:
- Boeing Projects About $300 Million Overrun on Tanker Contract
- Paris Orders Recast Airliner Battlefield
- Customer’s pact for C-Series competitor hits Bombardier
- Ryanair China deal hogs spotlight at Paris Air Show
- Pilot or Panic?
- Big Labor Captures TSA Screeners
Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron don’t provide their 100th Australia Desk report, just yet. Be sure to listen to the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast, and follow the show on Twitter at @pcdu. Steve’s at @stevevisscher and Grant at @falcon124.
This week on Across the Pond, Pieter Johnson has a fascinating conversation with Petter Hovland, the lead Pilot and Instructor for the Virtual Red Arrows display team, @vredarrows on Twitter.
- Uncontrolled Airspace podcast
- Boeing Challenges Industry to Meet Unprecedented Demand for Aviation Personnel
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter and on Facebook, send us email at email@example.com, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.