Guest Terry Mialkowsky is Executive Producer/Director of the television documentary series Dust Up, which chronicles Canadian crop dusters. Terry is an award-winning director, producer and writer, whose films have screened all over North America and Europe. Learn more about Dust Up on their Facebook page, and follow them on Twitter at @dustuptv. The Dust Up YouTube page has videos and extra content. Dust Up can currently be found on History Channel in Canada, with plans for wider distribution around the world.
We also get AirVenture 2011 observations from Rob, David, and Dan, and also Grant McHerron who was camped out at Rob’s house. Even Steve Visscher calls in for a bit of an AusDesk report.
The week’s aviation news:
- Air France Crash Points to Pilot Error as Skills Get Review
- Air Traffic Control Modernization Held Hostage by FAA Shutdown
- Flight AF 447 on 1st June 2009, A330-203, registered F-GZCP – The BEA page containing the Air France 447 accident reports.
- National Agricultural Aviation Association
- Aviation Medical Examiner reference
- Sebastian Spencer: Royal International Air Tattoo 2011
- Capt Doug Morris
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.