Pat Flannigan from Aviation Chatter joins us to talk about some aviation news, his website and his new Hold Here iPhone app, and even some weight and balance. Pat is a professional airline pilot, an aviation blogger, and a licensed flight instructor. On Twitter, Pat is @PatFlannigan.
The week’s aviation news:
- Cirrus loses access to Vision jet prototype
- Congress finds compromise to end FAA partial shutdown
- The F-35 joins the Great F-22 Grounded Fleet!
- A short history of the subsystem that grounded the F-35
- US Airways, Pilots Clash on Slowdown
- GE Aviation: A Little Brand Fun
- GE Future Flight – Terminal Command
- Paul Filmer’s Ag plane photos
- Volantor cocumentary film
- American’s weight and balance process
- Owen Zupp
- Save The Trident
- IAGblog Podcasts
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.