AOPA Fly-In at Groton, CT Groton-New London Airport (KGON)
October 6 - October 7
- All-day workshops will cover a range of topics such as flying in extremes, owner-performed maintenance, IFR refresher, and companion flying. (Pre-registration required; tuition fees apply: $105/member; $155/non-member; $75/spouse).
- If you’ve been out of the cockpit for a while, get back up to speed by attending the Rusty Pilots seminar. (Free/member; $69/non-member.)
- We’ve got some exciting excursions planned. Check them out.
- Beginning at 4:00 p.m., check out the Aircraft Display, Exhibit Hall, AircraftForSale.com Sellers Corral, and AOPA Village.
- Don’t miss the music, food, and fun at the Barnstormers Party, presented by Jeppesen, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Start the day off with a hearty Pancake Breakfast and later stop by the Food Court for a wide selection of lunch options.
- We’ll keep you busy with plenty of activities and things to see, including the AOPA Village, the AircraftForSale.com Sellers Corral, and over two dozen FREE seminars – all starting at 9:00 a.m.
Share a new adventure at one of our Saturday fly-outs. Learn more!
- If you missed it on Friday, there’s also another chance to attend the Rusty Pilots seminar.