June 4 - June 6
- This will be a hybrid event: you can participate remotely, in-person, or both. For the first time, developers who don’t have the means to travel to San Diego will be able to participate in our virtual exhibit hall!
- The dates and location were defined by our Location Focus Group, comprised of exhibitors, sponsors, and media partners. You’ll have the option to be added to the group during registration for FlightSimExpo 2021.
- We’ll be doing sponsor and exhibitor registration later than usual due to the uncertainty around global travel. We look forward to reaching out in early 2021 to discuss the ways you can get involved with the event.
- We’re planning to provide maximum flexibility and complete transparency. You’ll be able to “opt out” of the in-person component of the event at any time. We’ll share attendee registration information any time you’d like it.
- We’re prepared to adapt. If we can run an Orlando-style 2,000-person event with a massive exhibit hall, we will! If all we can do is run seminars while attendees are physically distanced, we’ll do that too. There will be a FlightSimExpo 2021, even if it has to be entirely online.
For now, please save the dates: June 4-6, 2021 (exhibitor setup on June 3). We’ll reach out again in early 2021 with more information about how to get involved with the show.