SUN ‘n FUN Holiday Flying Festival and Car Show
December 4 - December 5
It’s a brand new experience at the SUN ‘n FUN Expo Campus! Join us for family fun on the Lakeland Linder International Airport for the first annual SUN ‘n FUN Holiday Flying Festival and Car Show. Tired of being cooped up? Us, too! Come on out and enjoy the beautiful Central Florida fall weather with us in a place where you can spread out a picnic blanket, have all the space you want and enjoy some great displays and activities! Like to camp? There’s no better place than SUN ‘n FUN! Planeside and RV camping is available. How about a 5k to start your Saturday? Got that, too – come on out and enjoy the great outdoors!
Breaking News – join us on Saturday, December 5th at 10AM for a GA Town Hall with our own President and CEO John “Lites” Leenhouts, AOPA President and CEO Mark Baker, and EAA President, CEO and Board Chairman Jack Pelton!
Join us for National STOL’s Central Florida Classic Short Takeoff and Landing Competition
SUN ‘n FUN is pleased to welcome National STOL’s Central Florida Classic Competition to headline our first annual Holiday Flying Festival and Car Show, taking place December 4-5, 2020. Come join the fun as the best pilots in the growing sport of Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) converge on Central Florida to show off their amazing aircraft!
- Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL)Competition
- 5K Airport Run
- Hot Air Balloon Launch – Saturday
- GA Town Hall
- Santa will arrive in a STEARMAN and collect his mail from the kids!
- Exhibitors, food, Airplane Displays, Car Show
- Friday Evening and Saturday Airshows featuring the USAF F35 and F16 Demo teams!
- Friday Evening Balloon Glow
- Aircraft and Traditional camping is available