- This event has passed.
Unmanned Cargo Aircraft conference
The Conference aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants, shippers and government organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) are a relatively new phenomenon; the first UCA service is to be started in Kenya this year. UCA offer the potential to transport loads of 1 to 10 tons or more over both short and long distances, on routes that are unfeasible or uneconomical for other modes of transport.
During the conference, internationally renowned speakers will introduce UCA development projects and potential applications.
Focus topics of the conference are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations: what could – and should – UCA look like?
- Regulation: where are UCA allowed to fly, and under which conditions?
- Societal benefits: what can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Industrial participation: how can UCA contribute to innovation and what opportunities do they generate for new enterprises?
- Market analysis
About North Carolina Global TransPark
The North Carolina Global TransPark in the United States is one of the most innovative and forward-thinking multimodal developments in the world.
Strategically located in eastern North Carolina, the 2,500-acred park supports the manufacturing and logistics needs of the aviation, aerospace, defense, emergency response and advanced materials industries.
The N.C. Global TransPark features a centerpiece 11,500-foot runway, on-site rail connections, shovel-ready development sites, available facilities and an onsite Foreign Trade Zone.