To celebrate the first hundred episodes, Rob, Max, David, and Dan are joined by founding co-host Courtney Miller. We discuss the week’s aviation news and reminisce a bit about the first hundred Airplane Geeks episodes. That plus This Week in Aviation and the Australia Desk report.
- DOT Proposes Additional Consumer Protections for Air Travelers
- see also: Consumer Rule II Summary of Proposals
- A30X and A320NEO Projects To Define Future Airbus Single-aisle Airliners
- Jetstar to trial rent-an-iPad service
- Boeing Led Team Bags $1.7 Bln Multiple-Award Contract From Federal Aviation Administration
- Work starts in £15m plan to get Concorde flying
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.