Podcast: Play in new window | Download (60.3MB)
Guest Paula Williams from Aviation Business Consultants International Inc. (ABCI) joins Dan, Rob, and Max to talk about social media marketing in aviation. We also have aviation news from the week, Dan has an interview about new media with Kristie Van Auken from the Akron Canton airport, and we have the Airplane Geeks Australia Desk report.
- BA’s Walsh touts all-premium New York-London flight as ‘bold step’
- AVIC General Aviation scouts for stakes in foreign firms
- Eclipse Aerospace Gets EA 500 Certificate
- MHI gets 1st overseas order for passenger jet from U.S. airline
- A tale goes on as another ends [pdf]
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at email@example.com, or leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.