Benet Wilson, Aviation Week’s Online Managing Editor for Business Aviation, again joins Max, Rob, and David to talk about the week’s aviation news. We also discuss how aviation journalists keep current with the news (or ahead of it) and we have some tips and resources that help you stay current with aviation news.
David Vanderhoof has another This Week in Aviation, and Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast have their Australia Desk report. We also have some listener mail.
- Hawker to attend Dubai Airshow
- Delta suspends pilot held in Georgia plane incident
- London arrest just the latest in pilot drinking episodes
- Airbus Freighter Makes Maiden Test Flight
- Boeing’s 747-8 Freighter Leaves Factory
- Boeing completes first round of 747-8F gauntlet tests
- Airbus military transporter cleared for testing
- Side-of-Body Installations Complete on First Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Film: Amelia
- Hilary Swank drenched in sweat after her first flight lesson
- Southers Flies High at Confirmation Hearing
For aviation news:
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at email@example.com, or leave us voice mail on our listener line at (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.