Podcast: Play in new window | Download (44.2MB)
Our guest this episode is George Hamlin, President of Hamlin Transportation Consulting. He’s been in the commercial aviation and aerospace industry for almost 40 years, specializing in things like transport economics, marketing and strategic planning, aircraft requirements/fleet planning, economic analysis and forecasting for both passenger and cargo operations. George has worked at Airbus, Lockheed, TWA, and a number of other companies and brings a wealth of experience to the conversation.
David provides his This Week in Aviation segment, and Steve and Grant stayed up late producing the Australia Desk report.
- Beauty Of Future Airplanes More Than Skin Deep
- Non-crew in cockpit in Polish president’s plane crash
- Pilots of AirTran, 2nd busiest airline at MKE, OK strike if contract mediation
- American Airlines Flight Attendants Authorize Strike
- Lufthansa takes delivery of first A380
- Boeing: Mulling All Options on Tanker
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter and on Facebook, send us email at email@example.com, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
Photo above from http://www.octuri.com/. Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.